Book Reviews Books Discourse Analysis English Ephesians Exegesis Grammar Greek Hebrew Hermeneutics Humor Language Language Learning Lexicography Linguistics Linking Logos Bible Software Mediations Morphology Musings news stories Other Pragmatics Questions Semantics Series Syntax Textual Criticism TNIV Translation
- Intransitive Predication (Oxford Studies in Typology and Linguistic Theory) by Leon StassenOxford University Press, USA (1997), Hardcover, 800 pages
- Aspect and actionality in homeric Greek. A contrastive analysis by NapoliFranco Angeli (2006), Paperback
- Events as Grammatical Objects: The Converging Perspectives of Lexical Semantics and Syntax (Center for the Study of… by Carol TennyCenter for the Study of Language and Inf (2001), Edition: 0, Hardcover, 400 pages
- The Moods of Homeric Greek (Cambridge Classical Studies) by Jo WillmottCambridge University Press (2008), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 276 pages
- Foundations of Cognitive Grammar: Volume II: Descriptive Application by Ronald LangackerStanford University Press (1991), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 628 pages
All Rights Reserved
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.