This week will be (and already is) rather dead in the posting world for me. I have a lot that I want to write, but my other responsibilities must come first.
So here are some goals:
- Writing a 20 page paper on Filipino Culture for Cultural Antropology by next Tuesday.
- Writing a book review on The Mission of God by Christopher Wright (which, by the way, is an amazing book – and thank you IVP!) and get it up by the end of next week.
- Pick up my NIV / TNIV Comparison each weekend – that should take four more weekends.
- Finish my Ephesians Outline and Translation series by New Years.
- Read and Review Charles Talbert’s Colossians and Ephesians (Paideia: Commentaries on the New Testament)(Thank you Baker Academic!)
- Continue working my on my Lexical-Semantic study of ὑποτάσσω / ὑποτάσσομαι and hopefully have it completed early January.
- Begin putting my thoughts on “paper” for the Trinity Blogging Summit so that its completed by the end February.
There are about five other side projects that I want to work on too…
- Continue working through the text of Ephesians text critically (My wife is translating parts of Tischendorf/Gregory’s Prolegomena and Apparatus for me).
- Write Book Reviews on the books listed on my Book Reviews Page all of which I began reading or have finished.
- Move up a level on the analysis of Ephesians and examine how various units relate to each other.
- Examine the function of certain discourse markers in Ephesians using a blend of Stephen Levinson’s Discourse Features of New Testament Greek and Jeffrey Reed’s A Discourse Analysis of Philippians
- Get a masters degree in Linguistics and Exegesis.
Sigh…this is going to take a long time…